June 23rd, 2017
Accounts Payable and Human Resources Clerk
The Nova Scotia NDP Caucus seeks a motivated and detail-oriented person based in Halifax to fulfill the position of Accounts Payable and Human Resources Clerk on a part-time basis.
Responsibilities: The responsibilities and duties of the Accounts Payable and Human Resources Clerk include the following:
- Preparing invoices related to Caucus operations for approval and payment.
- Monitoring the budgets of the Caucus Office and Leader’s Office.
- Coordinating the recruitment and onboarding of new staff.
- Assisting caucus and constituency staff in the navigation of government payroll, benefits and human resources systems as required.
- Developing and maintaining a filing system to manage human resources information.
- Developing and maintaining a filing system for accounts payable and other financial transactions.
- Maintaining the inventory of Caucus Office equipment, replacement and/or upgrading needs.
- Coordinating office equipment replacement approval and procurement.
- Working, both as part of a team and independently, in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Other duties as required.
Click here for more details.
The Nova Scotia NDP practices employment equity. Women, racialized persons, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons are encouraged to apply for this position. If you are a member of an equity-seeking group, you may choose to identify as such in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.